FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all players(especially KDB, Dias and Grealish as these are the ones that seem to have issues) are 100 % ok and having momentum or not we will win this game.

We should WIN this game!! We are better and we should prove it even though football is damn tricky sometimes.

I'm too much afraid of United now as they seem to be on form. After Real Madrid game I thought we will win for sure but now after we lost our momentum, I'm too much afraid :(

Weather-wise again it will be for sure, a perfect for football evening as a cutoff high will be present in UK area so it will bring weather with NO rain at all, calm or no winds and +18°C to +20 °C temperatures in the match time.
That favors us, as bad weather gives unpredictability to a game and shortens the teams difference.

gens-51-1-156-2.png

We lose and united will claim to have beaten the best team in the land and all the world.
Win and united will cry cheats, their media will cry cheats. The blue tsunami continues to the next match.

Hope all players(especially KDB, Dias and Grealish as these are the ones that seem to have issues) are 100 % ok and having momentum or not we will win this game.

We should WIN this game!! We are better and we should prove it even though football is damn tricky sometimes.

I'm too much afraid of United now as they seem to be on form. After Real Madrid game I thought we will win for sure but now after we lost our momentum, I'm too much afraid :(

Weather-wise again it will be for sure, a perfect for football evening as a cutoff high will be present in UK area so it will bring weather with NO rain at all, calm or no winds and +18°C to +20 °C temperatures in the match time.
That favors us, as bad weather gives unpredictability to a game and shortens the teams difference.

View attachment 81114
Thanks Wincey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.