FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this was an Everton v Liverpool FA Cup final and I said all those things, you wouldn’t have batted an eyelid.

They might be clichés in a few instances but things become clichés because they are true and happen over and over.

Finals and derbies often mean that form and difference-in-quality go out of the window. How many times did we dick United when they were at their best? We had the fifth best record against United in the country in the PL era before our takeover and we spent four years outside the top flight within that. How many times have we seen a Sunderland, Coventry, Wimbledon, Norwich, Birmingham, Wigan Cup final win against much better sides?

I’m not saying for one minute that I’m worried about the game or anything surrounding it. I’m not insecure enough to let the levellers do that to me, and I’m actually quite calm about the game at the moment. But those levellers do exist.
What have the Levellers done wrong ? Its a Beautiful Day here on Hope Street ;-)

There are more ‘levellers’ in this than any game I can remember.

It’s at a neutral ground
The Wembley pitch is never in great nick
It’s a Cup final
It’s a derby
We’re fighting for a treble
They’re fighting to stop us winning the treble and remain the only ever treble winners
We’ve mentally had a few weeks off and have no kind of form or rhythm
Our team has been disjointed and poor for a few games
We’ve got a few niggles to some of our best players.
Them barbs might hook on or two matey ;-)

2 Sleeps to ko , demolishing this bubbling sea of rag optimism will be better than the day Sir Denis Law at least helped confirm their relegation , they are getting foc bucket hats so they can look just like the gibbon faced covid denier currently stockpiling his pension with Bez playing " live"
Should we lose at least their celebrations will help fuel another decade of City dominance

As big as that was, that was just about the Premier League. The FA Cup final might be one game and one trophy but this game is about the Premier League, the FA Cup and the Champions League as a treble.

Even if it was Brighton we were playing I would say it would be our biggest ever FA Cup final.
the question was is it the biggest ever derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.