FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Shaw was carrying a back injury the other day (probably from all the burgers)... I wonder if Martial is a bluff and he ends up playing
It's very rare, if ever, that a player is definitely registered injured on the week of a game and they play. It will always be "doubtful" rather than out as they have to submit squads

Not had much time to look through this thread, but as far as I can tell through social media, that lot and their rancid media cheerleaders seem to be giving it a lot of mouth in the run-up to this game. Typical of them, I suppose, but it reminds me of Real ahead of the CL semi at our place a short while back.

I'm glad we do our talking on the pitch. Just hope we can produce a level of performance somewhere close to the one we managed a couple of weeks back.

If we don’t shaft utd and Inter from the position we were in a couple of weeks ago, the loss of momentum will go down as another Pep aberration.

Still a good od season? Yes. Underachievement given current standing, squad and resources? Yes, if we don’t win Champs League.

Losing to the rags would be hard to accept, albeit less momentous in a historical context. CL - best chance ever.

However my money is on the treble.

Last edited:
Kick off time 15:00 (BST).

Not much that needs to be said in the build up to this, just go and beat them.

Assuming we're at full strength:

---------------Ortega (cup keeper)
Walker---Stones---Dias---Akanji
-----------------Rodri
------De Bruyne----Gundogan
Bernardo-----Haaland---G

If we don’t shaft utd and Inter from the position we were in a couple of weeks ago it will go down as another Pep aberration. Good season? Yes. Underachieved with this squad and resources? Yes, if we don’t win Champs League.

Little bit random but any city fans in Santa ponsa Saturday watching the game on holiday there.

Main thing that concerns me with this game is that our record away from the Etihad against top 9 prem sides is pretty bad. Think we have beaten just arsenal and only Sevilla away in the champions league.

Finals are usually nervy tight affairs think we will just sneak it 2 1

If we don’t shaft utd and Inter from the position we were in a couple of weeks ago it will go down as another Pep aberration. Good season? Yes. Underachieved with this squad and resources? Yes, if we don’t win Champs League.

I don‘t believe this will be the case though.
Disagree. If things don’t go our way in two one off games that doesn’t detract from what’s been a marvellous season that’s seen us make history by winning the most important trophy for a third successive season.

Not had much time to look through this thread, but as far as I can tell through social media, that lot and their rancid media cheerleaders seem to be giving it a lot of mouth in the run-up to this game. Typical of them, I suppose, but it reminds me of Real ahead of the CL semi at our place a short while back.

I'm glad we do our talking on the pitch. Just hope we can produce a level of performance somewhere close to the one we managed a couple of weeks back.
These stinking shithouses will be destroyed Remain calm

Disagree. If things don’t go our way in two one off games that doesn’t detract from what’s been a marvellous season that’s seen us make history by winning the most important trophy for a third successive season.
If we don’t win the CL, it most certainly detracts. It would hurt Pep‘s pride massively, leaving him yet again as undisputed master of his own backyard but serially unable to conquer Europe despite enviable chances against Lyon, Chelsea, Real Madrid and now a modest Inter.

As I said, I’m not expecting it to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.