FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One gin and tonic down, another in the fridge , dont let us down blueboys , remember we are playing the ref as well so dont give him the chance to get out his red cards

COME ON BLUEBOYS

Spot on. As Pep says, when we win its because we have to be perfect. When was the last time we got a controversial decision in our favour against the rags? When were we last awarded against them?!

We need the players to keep their composure and play our normal game, give the ref no excuses and we should have too much for them. I'm going 3-1 City. Suspect they might score first though.

Well the Mojacar (Andalucia) City supporters club are gathering from 1pm (Spain time) ready for a party in the sun, beer, vino and BBQ. Come on you mighty blues, I was there for the semi against the raggies, let’s hope the day turns out just as good.
Sing load and proud lads
Bring that trophy home.
Where do you watch matches

What a lunatic club. They decide to announce on the day of a cup final they are going for mount! Lol

Idiots I’m sure a few players actually playing for Utd today are pissed off about that. Surely you stay focused on the final not new players next season

Tossers!
Smash them city
And on the same day the BBC couldnt resist running a story that Gundo is close to a deal with Barcelona. I suspect the Rag players will be more unsettled by the idea of having Mount in their team next season.

Without a doubt. It was the worst bit of reffing I have seen. Totally changed the momentum of the game. Unsurprisingly, when the media have mentioned United's win over City this season in the run up to the final they have not mentioned the controversial incident. As they say, don't spoil a good story with the facts. Come on City! Today is revenge day.

it was cheating by the official's plain and simple, the fact a player was already in an offside place and the ball was passed to him, then he chased the ball that both keeper and defending players made runs to block him and the shot, only for somebody else to take the shot,

Let’s say, hypothetically, you were choosing songs for karaoke. What song would you say is quintessentially city and therefore a must sing before the game?

Also, hypothetically, the machine didn’t have blue moon…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.