FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The World will be willing Watford on - So come on City spoil their day and no messing about . I am super relaxed though the swarm of cold sores born out of weeks of Premier League stress are evidence of how hard the final Title push was for me.

The World will be willing Watford on - So come on City spoil their day and no messing about . I am super relaxed though the swarm of cold sores born out of weeks of Premier League stress are evidence of how hard the final Title push was for me.

Glad it is not just me. The stress of this title race has genuinely impacted on my well being. It was on my mind constantly from Xmas.

I’m going to say it will be less than 1 minute from the start of the program before they mention money.
If Watford try to play their game, it should work to our advantage. Everyone will be rooting for them, so we need to be professional and lethal in front of goal.
Legendary status awaits for achieving the domestic treble.
Do it Blues.

----------------------Ederson-------------------
Danilo-------Kompany----Otamendi-----Zinch
---------B. Silva--Gundogan--Foden-----------
----Sterling----------Jesus-------------Sane----

I was reading that Foster may not play but Gomes might as he was their cup keeper . It might be Gomes last game before retirement as well . Not sure who i would prefer if i was a Watford fan. We did not do well when we dropped our cup keeper .

You’s will shut them all up again. Hopefully another resounding victory for City, can send them all into hiding. It’s funny how bitter they all are and they coming out with all kind of rubbish to try derail you. Just cos their darling Liverpool take the runner up plate again haha

As a Sunderland fan, my perfect end to season involves:

1) Sunderland get promoted to championship via playoffs (I can dream haha)
2) Man City beat Watford to seal historic domestic treble (very hopeful)
3) Spurs win and make Liverpool cry in champions league final (a possible chance)

Don’t think i’ll get all 3, but who knows haha

Good luck!
good luck to the mackems tonight

Is there an FA Cup final this weekend ? Not seen much in the news , imagine if that was the media darling Dippers there would be a documentary every night , headlines and a count down to the final , novelty Salah masks in a centre page pull out with a free set of Klopp teeth and replays of the '89 Scouse cup final to commemorate the 30 years played on a loop. The media are too busy digging up dirt on our club perhaps they will get round to a preview of the final on Saturday morning whilst mentioning how we have struggled to sell our tickets.

I was reading that Foster may not play but Gomes might as he was their cup keeper . It might be Gomes last game before retirement as well . Not sure who i would prefer if i was a Watford fan. We did not do well when we dropped our cup keeper .

Foster said he would refuse to play if picked

——————————— cheat———————————

cheat————cheat—————cheat————cheat

————cheat————cheat————cheat————

cheat————————cheat————————cheat

That has to be the most expensive, human rights abusing side ever assembled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.