FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting picked up in 10 minutes. Butterflies are starting now, but nothing compared to the utter shambles I was on Sunday morning. COME ON CITY! ! One more game.

I just think after a long stressful season fighting with the dippers, the relief and feel good factor of winning the league almost makes today seem like a free hit. We have the big one, the league in the bag with the league cup as a bonus. We want to win of course but it doesn't feel as stressful if this was our only chance of a trophy.

That's fine then. Put me down for 8.0!

The FA will NEVER allow us to win the trophy today.
Can’t have us being the first men’s team to the domestic treble. It goes against all their backing for the rags and dippers.
Watch and see how poor the officiating is today, VAR may as well not exist for this game, because I don’t believe it will be used correctly if at all. It will be “VAR had nothing to report about that”

The only way we are going to win today, is by a solid professional performance and by being ruthless in front of goal with our chances.

Your positive attitude to life never ceases to inspire me nblade.

Setting off in half an hour, which living just outside of London means a pub crawl to Wembley !! See you guys on the way round and outside the stadium !

Not too many blues around the stadium yet (hardly surprising, given it's 7 hours until the game. A few Watford fans around though, and they're only a half hour up the road...

20190518-100132.jpg

I’m here in my hotel, next door to Wembley, just about to go shopping in the London Designer Outlet to settle my nerves. Only trouble is as I walk down I have to pass a big (huge) sign that says Watford fan zone!! I chose the wrong end when I booked my hotel. But it is my ‘lucky’ hotel. Come on City

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end.

Anyone got a link to stream for the US? They aren't showing it anywhere here.

I haven't been on here in quite a while (moved to Twitter : x), so please forgive me if I'm asking an obvious question.

About46 buses on the move from the ground. Would be worried if I was on 17 kdb can see that breaking down near Birmingham and 26 mahrez getting half way there then going across country away from Wembley :+)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.