FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't find out how to post but I have a cost price ticket available. 45 quid
Go to Forums, select Ticket and Travel Exchange (9th topic down) then select FA Cup Final and repost it. State which section of the ground it's in (City end), that it's face value and where they can meet you. Then I think you have a very good chance of someone taking it.

Last edited:
There are more players who I'd like to play a part in this than can get on the pitch but in no special order I'd like Danilo to get a few minutes as it might be his farewell, Foden for the thrill of being a young player at Wembley, Sane to play and show he's happy, Jesus to score and show the world his talent, Mahrez to build on last week's performance and offer more promise for the future, De Bruyne to put in some of those impossible to defend against curling crosses that create a couple of goals for Aguero, the magical "Silva to Aguero" combination to work one more time, and Kompany to head in a goal late on so Wembley can sing his song. Sky blue shirts at Wembley in May, what a sight!

D625ecqW0Asx77_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.