FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on coach 38 they sent me details today

Maybe myself a bit ? but mainly Thomas Cook IMHO have reserved me 2 seats on coach 8 and one seat on coach 2.
So 3 seats (maths so far OK! )
I only need the one seat on coach 2 (without boring all with details of how this occurred)
So tomorrow morning I will be calling them around 9AM to let them know this.
Would like to think that there might be blues on a waiting list or who can call up "on spec" to utilise the free travel to and from wembley ?

Wondering if coach 2 will be the 2nd or 45th off the car park !! ??

Maybe myself a bit ? but mainly Thomas Cook IMHO have reserved me 2 seats on coach 8 and one seat on coach 2.
So 3 seats (maths so far OK! )
I only need the one seat on coach 2 (without boring all with details of how this occurred)
So tomorrow morning I will be calling them around 9AM to let them know this.
Would like to think that there might be blues on a waiting list or who can call up "on spec" to utilise the free travel to and from wembley ?

Wondering if coach 2 will be the 2nd or 45th off the car park !! ??

Coach 1 will still be in sight of Wembley stadium 4 hours after the game has finished. I'm on 39, be nearly home!

EDERSON

DANILO OTAMENDI STONES ZINCHENKO

MAHREZ GUNDY KDB BERNARDO SANE

JESUS

SUBS MURIC WALKER D SILVA AGUERO STERLING FODEN LAPORTE
then you woke up....
lol, imo, that's too many changes from whats worked well lately.

lol, fk me,
what do we need to do to get some credit?
watching derby v leeds playoff and the announcer says after derby pull off a stunner,
"what a week of football,
Liverpool, tottenham, and now Derby"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.