FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

Around 10.00am Friday from Fleetwood-by-the-sea via Abingdon for a night either side of the game, should be back home Sunday evening for a chippy on the beach in Cleveleys.
Kayes chippy ? Brother in law and friends set out at 9am to watch Blackpool in the play off got to Wembley 15 minutes into the second half. Self and brother still taking the piss out of him

Kayes chippy ? Brother in law and friends set out at 9am to watch Blackpool in the play off got to Wembley 15 minutes into the second half. Self and brother still taking the piss out of him
No Fish Loves Chips on Viccy Rd next to Sainsburys. Kayes is very good also tho.

I've just gone onto google maps to see what it is called and my cars on there outside it. I don't go that often honest ;)

No Fish Loves Chips on Viccy Rd next to Sainsburys. Kayes is very good also tho.

I've just gone onto google maps to see what it is called and my cars on there outside it. I don't go that often honest ;)
Have dinner from there every Friday, have a great trip blue.

York 10am Saturday
You’re brave! Roads will be busy with train strikes. That’s a 3 and a half hour journey on a good run!
I live 55 miles from Wembley and leaving at 8am

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.