FA Cup Final | What time are you setting off and from where?

I'm not watching it, choosing gardening and general fuckwittery over heart palpitations......Wifey came to the door and said the match has been on 20 minutes and with a sheepish face said there had been a goal....fuck it, I'll cut another hedge down. But wait, it's 5 past three, what is she going on about, maybe she's got it wrong, fortunately she had so I'm on here idly wasting my time until the 94th minute when City take the ball to the corner flag.

Been on a coach that only got us to ground in time to miss the first goal. Then back to the coach so hardly seen a rag all day.
Can those who've been knocking around Wembley having a beer say who were the giddiest fans. Rags or Villa?

I'm not watching it, choosing gardening and general fuckwittery over heart palpitations......Wifey came to the door and said the match has been on 20 minutes and with a sheepish face said there had been a goal....fuck it, I'll cut another hedge down. But wait, it's 5 past three, what is she going on about, maybe she's got it wrong, fortunately she had so I'm on here idly wasting my time until the 94th minute when City take the ball to the corner flag.
Enjoy the highlights:)

Been on a coach that only got us to ground in time to miss the first goal. Then back to the coach so hardly seen a rag all day.
Can those who've been knocking around Wembley having a beer say who were the giddiest fans. Rags or Villa?
Rags were giddy mouthy cunts before the game, not a peep after. Villa seemed to be worse after the game from memory

left Whitby yesterday at 07:15 to Wembley after nearly 8 hours driving eventually sat in my seat with 5 minutes to spare, from Milton Keynes to Wembley was horrendous, thought it was a good idea to park on someone’s drive close to the ground, absolutely chaotic and to top it off, heavy handed riot police causing fucking havoc and the chaos trying to get in through yellow stand paper tickets weren’t working and stewards were sending people away to get there tickets sorted.

Good job we won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.