FA Cup Games 24/ 25/26/27 January

Bit of a lame response

Jurgen Klopp has the full backing of the Liverpool hierarchy over his plan to stay away from his club's FA Cup fourth-round replay with Shrewsbury.

An FA spokesperson said: "The FA went to great lengths to create an annual mid-season player break, working closely with the Premier League and its clubs. It is a new and significant addition to the English football calendar and is designed to benefit clubs and their players.

"To accommodate the annual mid-season player break, the FA rescheduled the FA Cup fifth round to midweek and removed fifth-round replays from the calendar. This allowed the Premier League room in its calendar to have a split round of fixtures over two weekends.

"Prior to start of the 2019-20 season, all clubs accepted that FA Cup fourth-round replays, where required, would have to take place during the first week of the mid-season player break. This will only affect a small number of clubs due to the split of Premier League fixtures in the mid-season player break."

They have won the league,he can rest his key players every week if he could be arsed,they is no need to not turn up for this

Disrespectful fuckwit

Didn't say he would. I was asked who they should go for.

Fair enough but AFC Bournemouth have been punching above their weight for years and it's all down to Eddie Howe. 1 mediocre/poor season doesn't cancel all that out. They'd do well to keep hold of him unless of course he's been tapped up by a bigger club. I'd fancy them to come straight back up if relegated, with Howe at the helm.

Fair enough but AFC Bournemouth have been punching above their weight for years and it's all down to Eddie Howe. 1 mediocre/poor season doesn't cancel all that out. They'd do well to keep hold of him unless of course he's been tapped up by a bigger club. I'd fancy them to come straight back up if relegated, with Howe at the helm.

I rate Howe but even good Manager's have a life cycle at a club. I personally don't see them coming back for a while if they go down.

The Gurning Clown Klipperty is an utter bell end. They already have the league win, what has he got to moan about. He could rest/rotate as we do, but continues to moan.

utter bell end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.