FA Cup Games 25/26/27 Jan

Look how young Carol’s tits were there. They’ve grown up a bit since then.
th

Have the Welsh lads been on the wacky backy tonight? Hartson on earlier about City being worried about going to Newport, and Saunders saying that Aguero won't fancy it on that pitch. What a pair of fuckwits.

The thing is, they are a pair of fuckwits. Absolutely. There is a small part of me that feels uncomfortable calling them fuckwits because, without trying to be humorous, it is wrong to mock the afflicted.

Believe me, these ****s would have been working for Barnum in the 19th century, alongside conjoined twins and Rashford/Lingard lookalikes .

That pitch is a disgrace to football. The fields at Glastonbury are better than that after the festival.
Saunders is an absolute tit. His comments are pathetic.
I hope we just go there and do what we did to Burton. They know the pitch is their only advantage. They know they’ll be chasing the ball for most of the game so need todo something. I’m just worried about injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.