FA Cup Games 26th Jan

So looking at that first half, exactly what has Mourinho brought to Manchester Utd in two seasons, that Alan Pardew or Sam Allardyce wouldn't have, with the same squad ?

Sanchez is a good player, but looking at him in this team, although they have a certain number of effective players in the squad, Arsenal have better footballers in most positions & there are not many of them comfortable playing the quickfire possession stuff he is used to.

Be interesting to see how he goes long term. This kind of team is not what he's used to at all.

Also how lovely is Utd's goalkeepers kit? Lovely shade of blue. Did no one tell Adidas?

So they show anything positive that Sanchez has done, how about the 15 times plus he’s given it away? Where’s that pass that landed on row Z?
Commentators on Fox here in the US are talking as if he had a great half. “He’s been lively. Taking free kicks, taking corners, he was involved in the goal.” Sure, free kick directly to keeper, hit 4 shitty corners. Not sure lively is the word I’d use. Lost? Listless? Limp-dicked?

Commentators on Fox here in the US are talking as if he had a great half. “He’s been lively. Taking free kicks, taking corners, he was involved in the goal.” Sure, free kick directly to keeper, hit 4 shitty corners. Not sure lively is the word I’d use. Lost? Listless? Limp-dicked?

At 500k a week I'd want more than fucking lively!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.