FA Cup Games | 3rd Round | 4/5/6/7/8 Jan '24

Fucking hell linker just said no one a better passer ........I raise you KDB
Absolute fucking myth. Id love to see his stats. He must complete less than 50%. His ‘passes’ are typically hoofs over the defence in to space.

watch how many crosses and free kicks he balloons out of play. He isnt fit to drink de bruynes piss.

Can’t see these lot not getting through tonight against a team 18th in league one,my only surprise was the draw didn’t have them at home,probably be given a home tie for the 4th round draw before tonight’s game ..

Can’t see these lot not getting through tonight against a team 18th in league one,my only surprise was the draw didn’t have them at home,probably be given a home tie for the 4th round draw before tonight’s game ..
Plus they have very predictably been given Anthony Taylor as Ref to keep things in order for them.
Guess there will be zero mention of money and the cost difference between the teams

As sure as Monday follows Sunday....also expect Dippers and Chavs to get home draws and us away.

As sure as Monday follows Sunday....also expect Dippers and Chavs to get home draws and us away.

We can only dream of the bent bastards ever giving us a gimme like Arsenal away instead of the nightmare of Hudders at home.

They'll get another 2 yrs of home ties after tonight.
It was only because there was alot of noise starting in some of the media that they hadn't had an away draw for 2 yrs before this "tricky" away tie tonight (giggles).
Just the same as our next penalty at the swamp will be in 2057

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.