FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

Come on ipswich......... fooking average 2k at home yet magically 4.5k turn up for there big day out fooking cunts maybe if them 2.5k bandwagon jumpers turned up then Maidestone may actually be higher up there league.

Rant over oh and Martin Keown think before you speak telling the masses why he couldnt understand why a player would leave Maidestone to play at a higher level ffs
Yeah; that sort of thing annoys me as well. Where will those 2.5k be next weekend when they play Yeovil Town? I understand why they want to see their team at a higher placed club in the pyramid. But if they can make the 90 mile trek to deepest Suffolk, then why can't they travel a few miles to see their team at home (assuming the vast majority of Maidstone fans come from the surrounding area)?

Yeah; that sort of thing annoys me as well. Where will those 2.5k be next weekend when they play Yeovil Town? I understand why they want to see their team at a higher placed club in the pyramid. But if they can make the 90 mile trek to deepest Suffolk, then why can't they travel a few miles to see their team at home (assuming the vast majority of Maidstone fans come from the surrounding area)?
Taunting the Ipswich fans with the YOUR SUPPORT IS FOOKING SHIT ..........when magically 2.5k of the twats will go missing next week

Gillingham playoff final comes to mind. 35k of the fookers at Wembley and none to be seen since.

1-1. Deflection finally breaks Ipswich’s way.

Maidstone are dire, barring Reynolds. Their midfield can‘t pass a ball.

Alti not in London? wow that’s a first, probably be there tomorrow in some capacity. Not saying he has nefarious reasons for always seeming to be in London these days. Wouldn’t surprise me if he RENTS an apartment or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.