FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

This Hernandez bloke playing for liver.. erm I mean Norwich. Might be the worst pro footballer I’ve seen.

If a challenge is reviewed by VAR for a possible red card, it is surely worthy of getting a yellow?

Ffs how many times have Norwich given the ball away in their own third trying to be clever. They are not good enough to play that way. That Rico Lewis lookalike has done it twice in 10 seconds it’s pathetic

Hmm, 4/7 was a good price at h/t for the dipp bastards to finish with more than 3, but I just couldn't bring myself to do do it...

Just turned the radio off . Can’t listen to whoever the co presenter who is on with Pat Nevin even he’s getting pissed off with her constant Klopp fan girl rubbish .

Some will say theyre respecting the cup etc and i know we sent a bery strong side there purselves a few years back but united putting out a complete full strength side against Newport is just funny to me. Just suggests theres no trust in their squad and ten hag thinks he needsntongonfull strength to win. And they probably do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.