FA Cup Games | 4th Round | 25-29 Jan '24

Daft jumping up and cheering in the home end, you either get a twatting or thrown out, just keep quiet.
We've all done it been in the home ends at United, Chelsea , Leeds Blackpool in the cup to name a few dodgy ones and I've been fine , cos not acted a knob.
The only time I've cheered in the home end in Blackburn for that promotion game , was surrounded by blues anyway
I seriously dont get whats going ghrough your mind to sit in the home end and celebrate a goal against your hated rivals.
Folk may have done it at the swamp but you probably surronded by gloryhunting khoonts this is on another level

Thick as fuck in modern times, if you are caught up with that especially inside the ground you are losing your job minimum and maybe doing some prison time.
I have a mate (a rag) who got caught up with them scousers in old Trafford home end a few years ago, he threw a couple punches, never been in trouble before and judge gave him 8 weeks prison.

Just throw them both out of the cup, simple. They are both responsible

Is it not just an exercise drill in preparation for liverpool's last game of the season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.