FA Cup Games | 5th Round | 26-28 Feb '24

Southampton have played some decent football, but they have missed some really good chances just like Chelsea. Certainly not out of it, but they need to be more clinical.

Well he’ll never get a managers job…….
Please make it happen
I definitely want to get back into management. It was a setback what happened at Birmingham but I'm a fighter and I want to get back into it.
You know as a manager part of the job is being sacked and having setbacks and it's about how you bounce back. I've had time to reflect and know what to do next time. I've never signed a player for any money so that would be nice next time!
Maybe the timing wasn't right when I went in at Birmingham, the fans didn't accept me from day one. The aim is to manage in the Premier League eventually, Manchester United or Everton are the dream jobs, but it's a process. In the next 10 years hopefully I can be in with a chance of taking one of the top jobs.

Was an article on the '70 Cup final replay on beeb, decent enough and shocking that there was only one yellow card with some proper violence on the pitch.

Shame they didn't even mention one soggy night in Vienna........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.