FA Cup Games | 5th Round | 26-28 Feb '24

tumblr-7140980d54074985abfe4579f711a37a-cc292315-400.gif

Last edited:
Why does he alway say the rags played well even when they get battered?
To be fair, he's hardly going to say they got battered, is he? No manager will. Apart from Mourinho, no manager will hang his players out to dry. If they get their arses handed to them on a silver platter on Sunday, it'll be "we were unlucky" and "City got 6 lucky goals".

Makes me sick seeing that c@@t slur alex and smug prick gill , oxygens too good for both or them
Worse still wouldn’t be surprised they are both at the Eithad on Sunday,laughing and giggling after enjoying the hospitality we will offer,and after what they have done to belittle City ..Hope the fuckers if they are there are left squirming in their seats after seeing the shite they support demolished..

Teams like Southampton, whats the point of even being in the cup? If they would have fielded a stronger team they could have won and be in the quarter finals. One game from Wembley. Fucking pointless putting out a reserve team against a liverpol reserve team.

Feel sorry for their fans who made the trip. That was a winnable tie.

I imagine as the Championship is a slog and they are fighting for promotion worth a fortune so I can see why they would prioritise the league.

If they didnt have the shooting ability of Stevie Wonder they could have been 2 or 3 up in the first 30 mins.

The Red Shite made a deal with the devil at some point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.