FA Cup Games | 5th Round | 26-28 Feb '24

You know the draw should be made after the majority of games have been played the chance to have a rag red scousers tie is too much to miss out on,I’m sure some manipulation will take place if those teams need it ..
We all know the draw isn't don't before hand by "chance".. It's all about the viewing figures. More Subtle manipulation in plain sight.

'nited really are aspiring to be like us with their wish.com away kits. Perhaps even they think those green pacer shirts are a crime against humanity?

Leeds looking like someone's just chundered over their shirts, livarpool look like cunts. I rather like saints' kit.

It's his signature move. Lose the ball in the tackle, drop to the floor, grab his ankle, roll onto his side and look towards the referee.

I guarantee he practices it.
See the video of the weekend game doing the rounds? He goes down, rolls around holding his ankle and screams and looks at the referee, the ball is still live and comes back out so he jumps up and asks for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.