FA Cup Games 7/8/9/10 January

Villa fan here...frustrating first half but I think we're still in this, got hope still that we can turn it around.

Feel like this first half performance is a better demonstration than anything I could say, of what I was getting at previously in the Grealish thread.

We've not got anyone to keep hold of the ball, to move us up the pitch and keep us there, in the way he used to. So every attacking pass feels risky and we keep inviting pressure.

United looking shit, though, so we're in with a chance. I'm predicting some Buendia magic.

This game isn't over. Villa play more of a team and with a decent finish things could change quickly. United playing like the away team, defend defend defend and hit them on the break, or wait for a Villa mistake (there have been many).
Reckon it will be a comfy 3~0
They will take a chance whilst Villa, if they create anything else as looked awful the last 10 minutes, will miss it and have to factor in the penalty at some point for Rags with it being live on BBC and Oliver

Or Alan Davies, perhaps?
Anything better than Dion Dublin.
Its my fourth dose of Dion today.
Started off with Homes under the Hammer and he was on Richard Osmans House of Games a while ago.
Came last.
Was on a repeat of Catch phrase too. Came last.
Now he's droning away on the match commentary.
Next time he's up in the attic, someone needs to remove the loft ladder

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.