FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

I appreciate that but they risked so much with the corner, it was like they were a goal down with 20 seconds to go.

When the corner was taken, I think the five nearest players to Liverpool’s goal were all Liverpool players. Would have to rewatch to be certain. But it was certainly four minimum.

Just poor defending. Someone not on a yellow should probably have just taken him out before he built up a head of steam.

Yep - first-time offence should be a warning. If caught doing it again, sure, issue a harsher penalty.

Also, I wonder if United fans will get lifted for doing aeroplane signals to City fans in an attempt to goad blues into doing the same? That's disrespectful to the Munich dead too
No they don’t is the answer basically

I said exactly the same
I told hub b4 match started, he was actually watching the most odd draw with me. I think he then finally believed what I am always going on about with fixed draws/ warm/ cold balls. No mystery that previous draws in clear bowls, this time Wright could feel around in secret for the hot/ cold balls.

I saw us on Saturday morning as ball 4. It wasn't the numbers as issue bur feel of their temperature (imo) and fact it was very clandestine with his hand in that bag.....

I know it had Matterface and Dixon on comms but you could actually listen to it without having neville and carragher on there who would of made it unbearable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.