FA Cup Games | Quarter-Finals | 16/17 Mar '24

Chelsea fans to Pochettino when he makes subs; 'You don't know what you're doing!'

Subs win the game for Chelsea.

Chelsea fans; '.......'

Thick twats

Has Ian mentioned the ‘elephant’ in the room:

United’s debt
Failing European ffp and must be investigated by the premier?

What about the cleanest club in the world…the dips?

Money laundering and drug use, phantom stadia and hacking?

Must have missed it being mentioned.
Never minded him and I usually don’t see stuff outside of City game’s when I’m not watching footy but then I heard about his here and I’m like what the actual fuck?

Why I don’t bother watching ‘pundits’ or listen to what they have to say. The offer the square root of fuck all.

I'll be honest, Doyle didn't deserve a red for that. Very harsh, it was a love-tap at most.

Its a shame we went down to 10 men as soon as the tide started to turn in our favour. Was hoping we could have capitalised on our equaliser.

However, our backline has no pace at all and will need serious investment next season. Especially for this style and the inverted full-back tactic.

There is not a single player in that United side that would even make our bench.

And only Salah would get near our squad from the Liverpool team.

How the ‘Who Are the Biggest Cunts’ Derby has fallen.

Nope. That bird who is an ex Arsenal/Chelsea player. Fucking awful. She was on yesterday's coverage.

Mind you, the competition is vast. I think Micah is up there as well.
Micah is an imbecile that’s true. But he has just enough intelligence to realise he is. The other motley crew of arse wipes don’t realise they are. Be great to see on of the old Finglands coach filled with that lot and dropped into an active volcano.

I'll be honest, Doyle didn't deserve a red for that. Very harsh, it was a love-tap at most.

Its a shame we went down to 10 men as soon as the tide started to turn in our favour. Was hoping we could have capitalised on our equaliser.

However, our backline has no pace at all and will need serious investment next season. Especially for this style and the inverted full-back tactic.
Michael Jackson tripped himself up, moonwalking ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.