FA Cup penalty shootout. Who takes them?

Big Nige to score the decider!!!

Seriously though.....

Dont think Tevez will make it

Balo
Barry
Kolarov
Yaya/Vieira
Silva/Johno

After that god knows....Milner, Kompany...

ChorltonAzzurro said:
I never feel 100% confident when Tevez takes a penalty, I know his record is pretty good, but I think its something to do with his style.

Mario on the other hand seems to have that ability to make it look really easy, whilst making the goalkeeper look stupid at the same time.

I always felt the same about Elano. The way he approached the penalty made me think he was going to miss. Always slotted them home though.

I can imagine Balo doing one of those cheeky chips over the keeper for the winning penalty.

Conork599 said:
I can imagine Balo doing one of those cheeky chips over the keeper for the winning penalty.

I can see this happening too, then I can see him doing some crazy celebration where he becomes a full City hero - but it'll probably be something that gets him banned for a bit

You need people who could take the pressure and be calm.
I know Johnsons got plenty of ability but in the pressure cooker of a penalty shootout I fear he would sky it high or wide.

I go for

Tevez
Mario
Silva
Yaya
Kolarov

Mario
Kolarov
Tevez (even though he is quite lucky when taking them)
Johnson
Silva

If tevez not playing I am sure de Jong would take one ;)

I would love him to win us the trophy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.