FA Cup QF Draw | Everton (A)

Let’s just beat these scouse cunts after the covid remarks.

Don’t really get the love on here for neverton, there exactly the same as the red shite.

They showed their true colours over the COVID issue , dont forget the shite over the Lescott and Stones transfers as well , they come across as a bitter football club who have been living in the shadows of their horrid neighbours for decades. They have now got an owner/investor but they are still not making any headway , ive got a few mates who are bluenoses and they are match going down to earth lads , and none of them agree with the statement their club put out about the transparency of the postponed game , but their club is becoming a parody of under achieving bitter wannabes

They showed their true colours over the COVID issue , dont forget the shite over the Lescott and Stones transfers as well , they come across as a bitter football club who have been living in the shadows of their horrid neighbours for decades. They have now got an owner/investor but they are still not making any headway , ive got a few mates who are bluenoses and they are match going down to earth lads , and none of them agree with the statement their club put out about the transparency of the postponed game , but their club is becoming a parody of under achieving bitter wannabes
Exactly, I’ve just taken a quick look on there forum, Grand Old piano whatever it’s called, apparently “City are not a big club”.

We’re just a rich club in there eyes, with no history, bitterness taken to a new level..

A hard draw for us (Everton) but to win the cup you need to beat the best. I'd rather play you guys now than have the distraction of a semi-final or final later. I think Carlo is more interested in Europe than the cup If I'm honest. He knows he can attract better players if we are in Europe than out of it. The last 3 years have been strange when we've played you guys because we didn't mind loosing to you guys because we wanted you to win the league ahead of the shit team in red across the park (Kopites are gobshites). I remember singing Blue Moon in the Gwladys street when you beat us in the league 3 years ago because we didn't want the red shite winning the league (sad I know but I'm sure you feel that way with united) we even celebrated when you scored.... never seen that before, ever. If we had a hate list then Liverpool would be first and Man United second... and Man City well your pretty low down in the list because a) you play in Blue b) You can stop Liverpool winning any titles (sad I know). c) I think City represent the city of Manchester more than United, similar to us, We see our selves as representing our city more than Liverpool (i.e. more local fans) d) We look at city and think that's what we want to be. e) One day we'll be better than Liverpool, just like City is with United. f) For many Evertonians City is our second club, I have many city mates I have banter with, I can't have that banter with Liverpool/United just because of the hate we feel for Liverpool and United.

Anyway who ever wins this match I hope they go on to win the cup. It's been a strange season for us, we didn't use to beat many in the top 6 but this season that has changed this with win's against Leicester, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and draws against Liverpool and United that wouldn't have happened a few seasons ago. I think we play better against better opposition and we see City as a challenge and also a gauge on where we are as a club.

I'd say the chance of us winning you in the FA cup is most probably around 20%, I think if we win it'll come from a set piece. I think half our goals come from headers.

Good luck guys for the season... I'll be glad when you win the league that's for sure. Hope you do well in the Champions league too as it shuts up the koppites too.

Don’t buy the love in. Everton only sucking upto us recently as they see us as a foil to their rancid neighbours, just like I did during the 90s Christ I supported Chelsea, Arsenal Blackburn and even Liverpool during that decade.
To regroup remember the bile they spued when we had COVID.

For me personally hated the twats since beating us in the 1966 second replay, and although I came through 1981 at Goodson unscathed, although that didn’t deter me in the replay, their fan base are fukin scousers end of.

Not the FA Cup but still reckon we can probably finish off Mourinho’s career in England at Wembley in April
I don’t think so. He has the habit if coming back rather like Dracula. You think that the stake through the heart has killed him but somehow by the sequel he has recovered and is back on the rampage.

Sacked twice by Chelsea, once by United (not to mention Real Madrid) but he keeps ‘bouncing back’!

Exactly, I’ve just taken a quick look on there forum, Grand Old piano whatever it’s called, apparently “City are not a big club”.

We’re just a rich club in there eyes, with no history, bitterness taken to a new level..

everton fans are crazy and think everton are still in the 80s and a big club that can win silverware
like it or not by everton fans. manchester city are the club to beat the best club in england and have 10 years of winning titles and cups and champions league places. forget the money that's got nothing to do with the players or manager on the pitch. you still have to go out and win games and get over the line and win titles and cups

having money does not mean your the best ? its bloody hard work on the training field each day and then putting all together on match days that count ? its still 11 vs 11 and money counts for nothing was your cross the white line

that's what get my goat with the media and other clubs and fans views of manchester city. its always the money they use. liverpool united chelsea have spent about the same over the ten years ? do they have their own money or are they owned by money men ? manchester city have bigger crowds than liverpool so where is liverpool money coming from ?

everton fans are like the others ? they think football is about fans turning up each week giving their money to the club and then that money is use to spend in the transfer market ?? (like i said) its not the 1980s everton fans. football changed in 1992. if you want to be part of the premier league get owners wanting to put money into your club

Don’t buy the love in. Everton only sucking upto us recently as they see us as a foil to their rancid neighbours, just like I did during the 90s Christ I supported Chelsea, Arsenal Blackburn and even Liverpool during that decade.
To regroup remember the bile they spued when we had COVID.

For me personally hated the twats since beating us in the 1966 second replay, and although I came through 1981 at Goodson unscathed, although that didn’t deter me in the replay, their fan base are fukin scousers end of.
That's your opinion, we all differ with opinions and I'm just giving my opinion and how I see it. I didn't see any problem with the COVID situation we had injuries at the time, so I was happy we didn't play you.

everton fans are crazy and think everton are still in the 80s and a big club that can win silverware
like it or not by everton fans. manchester city are the club to beat the best club in england and have 10 years of winning titles and cups and champions league places. forget the money that's got nothing to do with the players or manager on the pitch. you still have to go out and win games and get over the line and win titles and cups

having money does not mean your the best ? its bloody hard work on the training field each day and then putting all together on match days that count ? its still 11 vs 11 and money counts for nothing was your cross the white line

that's what get my goat with the media and other clubs and fans views of manchester city. its always the money they use. liverpool united chelsea have spent about the same over the ten years ? do they have their own money or are they owned by money men ? manchester city have bigger crowds than liverpool so where is liverpool money coming from ?

everton fans are like the others ? they think football is about fans turning up each week giving their money to the club and then that money is use to spend in the transfer market ?? (like i said) its not the 1980s everton fans. football changed in 1992. if you want to be part of the premier league get owners wanting to put money into your club
Good post..

We do look at the 80's and think god I wish we could do that again.... I think any club does look back on it's history, on good years especially when there not winning anything. There no denying money does bring you success and to think otherwise is ridiculous. You need money to get quality players, once you start winning things then it's no longer about the money that attracts the players it's more about the success the club is having. You went through a few managers before Pep Guardiola came along... managers like these just don't walk into any job. We would be able to get Pep that's for sure because we've won f**k all.

We do look at the 80's and think god I wish we could do that again.... I think any club does look back on it's history, on good years especially when there not winning anything. There no denying money does bring you success and to think otherwise is ridiculous. You need money to get quality players, once you start winning things then it's no longer about the money that attracts the players it's more about the success the club is having. You went through a few managers before Pep Guardiola came along... managers like these just don't walk into any job. We would be able to get Pep that's for sure because we've won f**k all.

yes money is a part but you need a good manager and backroom staff to win silverware on the field
everton was the last so called big club to be taken over. maybe your not in the same league as man city and it takes time to build the club in the right way and win silverware ?

man city had no choice about who bought the club and its not the fans fault we got lucky. but city was never a small club just a badly run club. we had great crowds turning up watching the old 3rd div teams and getting beat ? we see it as a reward for loyalty ? also city fans are very understanding and know the score ? but now we are at the stage that manchester city don't need the money backers ? we are turning over very nicely and making profit every season

the scary thing the others are now seeing now is city don't need to dip into the well anymore ? we can produce youth and 3 or 4 are coming up with phil foden topping the list. so maybe its now city will start to get the media credit we deserve without money popping up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.