FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All season card holders at least if not open sale , the league game did plus there will be more tickets for the cup game
Alright great, if i can sort travel definitely up for this one

For those mentioning It being a Monday night, it's International week so can't be a Monday.

Assuming Everton win, We will almost certainly be on the saturday, likely the early kick off if they have 2 ties each day as we are the only tie which doesn't have a team playing on the Wednesday or Thursday, Everton play on the latter so will be on sunday.
There’s a match on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday

1646340931840.png

Everton away in the quarters, equalise late on then sort them out at a jam-packed Maine Road, Norwich in the semi at Villa Park (Ipswich / Norwich - same horse different jockey), Boro in the Final, obviously goes to a Thursday night replay
FOC

There’s a match on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday

View attachment 37760
Not sure where that's from but not sure I believe it, if it's correct we will be Friday night. But there is never a game on the Monday of international Week as players need to be released So many days beforehand so I don't think it's accurate.

If it's the city site it will Definitely be wrong

A titanic challenge but if we avoid any potential icebergs, it will be plain sailing to meet Uddersfield in the semis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.