FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Total fix. Just like the Welsh FA Cup quarter finals, all the big boys have been kept apart.

Saving the big games for Wembley Football has gone.
We can't really complain about cup draws. We've not really done too bad in both domestic and european draws these last few years.

Not paid a licence fee for years , when their goons come to the door they are told to f8ck off ,they can't prove a f8cking thing unless they gain entry to your property , when the licence fee is de-criminalised they will be f*cked and all the wankers at BBC Rag Salford will have to go and earn a living
Double edged sword for me, I detest BBC Sport but their main news channel is very much needed in a world of partisan fake news.

i think we should beat Saints away.

Just a word of note - thats the Brighton Home game rescheduled and if we make it to the Semi - Wolves away on 16th April will change.
And international break and CL quarter finals mean Brighton couldn't be till 19/20 April, after the FA semi-final which would postpone Wolves away till 10/11 May, and the Final (before the last league match) would mean West Ham away in the last week (17/18/19 May).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.