FA Cup QF Draw | Saints (A) - Sun 20 March 15:00

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope you are right,however they play like 70's Brazil when they play us,wankers,get gubbed off most teams but raise their game to a higher level when they play us for some reason,like they have twice this season already.

Be a tough one again,especially away for the reasons I've just said,but hopefully we can do them with ease like you are thinking.
It’s never a certainty mate and they do step up playing us as you rightly say, I just feel City are hitting the sweet spot of the season and now going through the gears ..

How’s the ticket sales going this morning? Rearrange my work stuff to be around to book tickets at 1.00pm. Looking forward to this one.

How’s the ticket sales going this morning? Rearrange my work stuff to be around to book tickets at 1.00pm. Looking forward to this one.
As of just now, 1710 available.
But the blocks that were blanked out yesterday are still that way so very likely more than that once they’re added.

Yeah just called and they said one per account which is fine but they will open up to six per account not long after so that suggests there's ample left.
No long after it goes on general sale, or you can get 6 per membership when it goes on general sale?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.