FA Cup Qtr final draw - away (big shock) at Middlesbrough

The probability of 9 away is 1 in 512
We want an investigation!
In history has this ever happened to Rags/Dippers/Arse/Spuds/Chavs?
FA..... I want answers!!

It may sound ridiculous beyond anything that we are questioning the legitimacy of the draws.
But the FA have an agenda against us and this is probably part of it.

Not that good, anyone at home (7) and (2) better away games only great that we missed the other 4 top teams. 9 games would have been better and only 4 worse.

Can't argue with that lol. But we would've been pissed off if we had to go to Chelsea or Spurs and United pulled Lincoln out.

I live over in Leeds at university so not a bad trip for me and some mates.

If it has been 7 away draws in a row then 50% x 50% x 50% x 50% x 50% x 50% x 50% = 0.7% chance.

They are not really mathmatically connected but I get what you are saying. You could also say the same if we had any sequence of 7 draws.

The bigger issue is not the draw or who we have but the fact we play Monaco midweek following this game so unless we thrash them in the first leg, once again it will be a B team playing and that seriously weakens us against anyone if they play a strong side, which is debatable.

This all assumes we beat Huddersfield of course.

Bogey side but with the teams left I guess it isn't that bad....if we get past Huddersfield of course.

I don't know the stats but 3 or 4 years back, didn't we have a spell of mostly home draws? I just remember sometimes actually wishing for an away draw because the cup scheme was rinsing me haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.