FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The roundabout was THE place to be, especially when the four rags in a convertable BMW with the top down got stuck by traffic on the roundabout. A moment i think they will have had nightmares about ever since. Funniest thing I've ever seen ! Never seen so much beer & piss thrown at a stationery vehicle !!!
That was hilarious. I remember thinking "serves you right you rag twats". What a thick thing to do - drive through the City end of Wembley in an open top car. Aptly termed a 'rag top'.

Were getting Spurs away.

Rags get their 9th consecutive home game, which the odds of doing so are staggering. Drawn against Blackburn or Grimsby.
Actually the odds of them being drawn at home are unaffected by previous draws. Lets say this was Roulette and the previous 8 numbers were odd, that does not increase the odds of the next number being odd. If it did and we all bet on Even we would have a huge edge over the house and over time we would profit.

why not have a bingo machine/lotto and leave it up to the laps of the gods
I'm a betting trader, there are even more conspiracy theories about bingo/lotto machines being rigged than see through bowls believe me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.