FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley is not a gimme , they are a good team who play similar tactics , we will have to be on our toes and play another strong line-up , should be a good atmosphere with 8,000 of the six fingered f*ckers backing thier team.
As for the Rags you knew they were going to get a home draw the only surprise is it wasnt Grimsby, save the Scum for the final.

Teatime imho
Would be a lot better but there’s a Premier League TV game (Chelsea v Everton) at 5:30. I think BBC or ITV would rather not have to fight with Sky over attracting neutral viewers.
I wouldn’t completely rule out a Saturday evening kickoff.

The cynic in me says that if we both get through then it will
Be us v scum in the semi, 22nd of April I believe, however, Burnley isn’t a given and vinny, despite bleeding blue will be right at it…

Logic says we both go through and a monumental semi afoot; twatting them is a must should it materialise
Remember that Yaya semi …?!

Burnley is not a gimme , they are a good team who play similar tactics , we will have to be on our toes and play another strong line-up , should be a good atmosphere with 8,000 of the six fingered f*ckers backing thier team.
As for the Rags you knew they were going to get a home draw the only surprise is it wasnt Grimsby, save the Scum for the final.
Don't write Fulham off either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.