FA Cup R3 Draw - Huddersfield Town (H) | Sun 7th Jan 2pm

Met Police asking for games in the capital to be spread over weekend as so many London clubs drawn at home. That could attract the TV companies and leave us with Saturday at 3pm.

I'm not in the cup scheme because I don't know if I can go to games on certain weekends/nights, but if I can, I'll be there. Love these early fa cup games. Opposition bring thousands and the atmosphere is buzzing. I remember Watford about 6 or 7 years ago, 2 0 down at half time and we came out and battered them 4-2. Special games in my opinion.

Seeding helps the bigger clubs progress. I know Rnd 2 league cup was seeded and at one point had 2 legs, it was a money spinner but most lower teams went out.

The whole point of the FA cup is the open draw, not money first. Otherwise they would let small ground teams reverse fixtures to cash in and have less chance of going through.

Seeding helps the bigger clubs progress. I know Rnd 2 league cup was seeded and at one point had 2 legs, it was a money spinner but most lower teams went out.

The whole point of the FA cup is the open draw, not money first. Otherwise they would let small ground teams reverse fixtures to cash in and have less chance of going through.
Yes lets have the Arse and the Scousers wearing each other out with at least a replay at Candle Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.