FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Wont be over 50,000 as colin bell and east stand level 3 are not open I think after looking the other day as to where tickets are being sold.
If that's true then the club should be opening at least one if the rest of the ground is sold out a week before the game.

What might help this fixture to a full house is the break from football because of this continental style winter break, people want to watch a bit of togger.

Wont be over 50,000 as colin bell and east stand level 3 are not open I think after looking the other day as to where tickets are being sold.

I've been keeping an eye on it, all stands and tiers are open, all are sold out.

Taking the eldest granddaughter to her first game and she's really looking forward to it.
In the cup scheme but one of my mates isn't so was able to buy his seat next to mine.
The usual wankers and armchair plastics will no doubt try to put a negative spin on selling out a week in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.