FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

Is it a paper ticket not on cup scheme? Think they refund paper tickets only and others need selling on ticket exchange.

Ring the club
Rang the club and sorted, very efficient

Tartan blankets to keep us FOC's warm, and a delivered to our seat free mug of hot cocoa/bovril at half time.
How about lifts to levels 2 and 3? Not neglecting the FOC' s on level 1 , how about something like the moving walkways they have at Piccadilly Station from the turnstiles ?

Taking my 10 year old nephew to his first game Saturday

My 12 year old twins have been ST holders been to Wembley etc but my nephew never been to a game in his life

The enthusiasm and excitement of the lad in actually going to see his heroes in the flesh is brilliant and if you could bottle that feeling he gets when walking through the concourse to take his seat would be worth millions

And all this for a £1

Well done City

You still make dreams come true

My 12 year old twins have been ST holders been to Wembley etc but my nephew never been to a game in his life

The enthusiasm and excitement of the lad in actually going to see his heroes in the flesh is brilliant and if you could bottle that feeling he gets when walking through the concourse to take his seat would be worth millions

And all this for a £1

Well done City

I think it's time for the UK media to start referring to The Etihad Stadium as -
"The Theatre Of Dreams"!!!!
(Tin hat firmly esconced on my bonce!!)

How about lifts to levels 2 and 3? Not neglecting the FOC' s on level 1 , how about something like the moving walkways they have at Piccadilly Station from the turnstiles ?
Already use the lift from entrance D to level 3. Now, if they could put in an escalator for the short trip
up to my seat on row K, it would make it a lot easier. I walk down the ramp on the way out as I can hold onto the rail for support, but walking up is a non-starter, even with my stick.

Brings to mind taking my youngest two lads (twins) to the FA Cup v Forest in 2009 for their birthday, with six of their pals who had never been before... right rowdy bunch, singing, messing about and all sorts, out of control haha, so don’t remember much about the game, think we lost three or four nil? Great day for them nonetheless. Do remember as we were leaving, the bloke who shouted “sort ‘em out”... and his mate saying, “who are you anyway... the fcking Pied Piper”.
Twelve years later and four of those boys are off to Lisbon, via Dublin, and looking back I sometimes wonder if that game set them off on their journey.

And all this for a £1

Well done City

I remember taking my nephew to his first game as a nipper, he was literally hopping and jumping with excitement when he first saw the pitch through the tunnel. The look on his little face was priceless.
Now a seasoncard holder who has been to Wembley multiple times. These games help create the blues of the future.
Bitter cretins like Howson and Patterson know the next generation is ours. They’ve seen the reality of the kids around Manchester or whatever former Cheshire borough they reside in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.