FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

I think West Ham v WBA will be on TV.

and after that probably:

Watford or Tranmere Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United,
Hull City v Chelsea
Southampton v Middlesbrough or Tottenham Hotspur
Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool

Last season there were 7 4th Round ties on TV. If there are 7 again, then I think ours will be one of them. I hope not. I want City to play in front of another big crowd again. Fulham wont bring more than 2,000.

Fixed that for you Marv.
If it's on TV they wont.

I just had a look at the bookies odds. City are favourites to win the Cup.

I think I will have to bore everyone to death again and start a topic about the odds of winning FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League. I will wait though until after tomorrow.

If it's on TV they wont.

I just had a look at the bookies odds. City are favourites to win the Cup.

I think I will have to bore everyone to death again and start a topic about the odds of winning FA Cup, League Cup and Champions League. I will wait though until after tomorrow.

Got 66/1 for that treble off Fred Done pre-season.

Such a boring draw, not one single standout pick that one can say that’s definitely on TV, let alone choosing 7 of those 16 ties ...

I think we’d be put on TV ... not for attractive footballing sides or possible giant killing but just to shaft us on Friday night or Monday night so we have less of a break in between our other games ...

Given that we play United in second leg on Wednesday 29th so watch them put us up for late Sunday or even Monday night game especially if United are still alive in that second leg ... and if we’ve finished them off tomorrow then watch us having to play Friday night after having been away to Sheffield on Tuesday before ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.