FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

Very cheap tickets and the FA Cup.

All the season ticket holders who hate the expensive seats for the Real game and hate the CL will absolutely be falling over themselves to attend this fixture won’t they?

*checks ticket map*

Nah.

I will taking half a dozen ore more Blues to each game but it doesn’t change the situation that the Champs League is corrupt. I go to the Champs League to support the Sheikh’s investment in us that has transformed our footballing lives.

I will taking half a dozen ore more Blues to each game but it doesn’t change the situation that the Champs League is corrupt. I go to the Champs League to support the Sheikh’s investment in us that has transformed our footballing lives.

No more corrupt than the Premier League.

Contacted the ticket office as to why they hadn't taken money for the Fulham game but taken it for Utd in EFL which is played beforehand, thinking they had forgot. Money for Fulham will be taken out tomorrow.

I have bought extra tickets for family members, on the print at home tocket it says to bring photo id. Anyone been checked before? I can't be trusted to bring a passport without my mrs keeping hold of it!

Because the rules of the competition state they are entitled to them!
Hopefully they will return them pretty soon.

I recall City being fined after the last game at Maine Road because we gave Southampton 1000 tickets (Gene Kelly) rather than their entitled 3000 in the North Stand.
Their fans were up in arms about it and complained.... Which was ridiculous as they only sold 800 tickets!

They went on sale to ST holders and members on Tuesday who could buy 6 tickets each and after 2 days had sold a grand total of........552 tickets! I can’t imagine it’s going to increase much more than that. I’d say 800’or so tops!

Ridiculous that all SS3 ST holders in cup scheme have been moved for this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.