FA Cup R4 - Fulham (H) - Sun 26/01 - 1:00pm

The following Emirates FA Cup fourth round games have been selected for live television broadcast:

FRIDAY 24 JANUARY 2020
Northampton Town v Derby County (8pm) – Live on BT Sport 1

SATURDAY 25 JANUARY 2020
Brentford v Leicester City (12.45pm) – Live on BBC One
Hull City v Chelsea (5.30pm) – Live on BT Sport 1

SUNDAY 26 JANUARY 2020
Manchester City v Fulham (1pm) – Live on BBC One
Watford or Tranmere Rovers v Wolverhampton Wanderers or Manchester United (3pm) – Live on BT Sport 1
Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool (5pm) – Live on BBC One

MONDAY 27 JANUARY 2020
AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal (8pm) – Live on BT Sport 1

I wouldn't be surprised if L3 is shut all around the ground. Fulham haven't got much of an away following and with it being on BBC the non cup scheme members with be less inclined to attend.

I know there were no glamour ties for the TV companies but does any neutral really want to watch city and Fulham that badly? Should be saturday 3pm.

Most people moan when we are not chosen , we are holders so you would hope there would be interest. It could have been worse Friday/Monday night or the 5pm slot Sunday.

Friday - the Shrekathon, although Northampton had a good result last round.
Saturday - no real arguments about the matches. Long trip for Chelsea.
Sun - I think that makes us 5th or 6th choice, which seems about right. Not sure why BT think Watford-Wolves will be a big draw. Surprised BT haven't gone for the Liverpool match.
Mon - Arsenal seem to have been installed as the Monday evening side!

I wouldn't be surprised if L3 is shut all around the ground. Fulham haven't got much of an away following and with it being on BBC the non cup scheme members with be less inclined to attend.

Our FA Cup crowds over the past 7 or 8 seasons have been very good for all weekend games, regardless of opposition, kick-off time, and whether it's on TV or not. If City price this like the Port Vale game, I can still see us getting 45,000+ for it, possibly over 50,000. I think Fulham will bring a better than expected following - 2500 minimum I reckon. The only curveball is the return leg of the semi final a few days later and some fans might just save their money for that one, but well priced FA Cup games tend to attract a lot of families who might not be able to afford the derby.

Our FA Cup crowds over the past 7 or 8 seasons have been very good for all weekend games, regardless of opposition, kick-off time, and whether it's on TV or not. If City price this like the Port Vale game, I can still see us getting 45,000+ for it, possibly over 50,000. I think Fulham will bring a better than expected following - 2500 minimum I reckon. The only curveball is the return leg of the semi final a few days later and some fans might just save their money for that one, but well priced FA Cup games tend to attract a lot of families who might not be able to afford the derby.

Id be surprised if Fulham bring 1000

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.