FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar De Bruyne’s inclusion (he needs resting every chance we get), I’m happy enough with this side.
I think Pep is in a tough spot with Kevin. I agree with you it would be ideal to rest him, but we need him in better form if we are going to win the league and Pep may feel the only way to get him in better form is to play him.

I actually thought Gomez was a tad underwhelming the other night.

What I like about this line up is that he’s giving Phillips a proper fair crack here, by starting him and surrounding him with so many top drawer players. If he’d started but alongside Gomez, Perrone etc wouldn’t have been an ideal setting for him to shine.

Let’s just hope he can make the most of it tonight, fingers crossed.
Agreed with Phillips. Don't think you can really take anything from gomez at Bournemouth with the game over though.

Never seen the biggy with Palmer. Headless chicken row Z merchant. Glad he's not starting.
Headless chicken is an odd description for Palmer, his languid style makes him seem very much the opposite at times.

Big question is will it be safe to watch the build up on ITV?

Think they have Keane usually on (He’s not too bad). Hope it’s not Dixon or Townsend ! McCoist needs to recapture his form after Arsenal.

Strong team. Bagfull tonight.
hope your right.anybody read in the sun today, article by the "world famous football reporter " some tosser called GRAHAM NICKLESS, MAN CITY OWNER, SHEIKH MANSOUR RARLEY WATCHES THE CITY GAMES.. COULD HAVE SWORN I ONCE READ HE WATCHES EVERY GAME !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.