FA Cup R5 | Bristol City (A) | Tue 28 Feb 20:00 | - Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we need photo Id for all 3 of us ?
My 13 year old is coming on my 30 years old sons card so doesn't have I'd yet

Obviously you’d prefer not to take the chance but I’ve collected duplicates a couple of times at the away ground and they’ve never shown the slightest interest in any ID, even though they made a big point of saying I’d need it.

Obviously you’d prefer not to take the chance but I’ve collected duplicates a couple of times at the away ground and they’ve never shown the slightest interest in any ID, even though they made a big point of saying I’d need it.
With me and my oldest son having ID with us. It would have to be a proper jobsworth knocking us back with a kid using a Adult ticket. Thanks for info.

They’re in great form since Christmas and have some very talented young lads, their academy and youth teams have been very good for a few years now.
I wasn't trying to be 'we are the Billy Big Bollocks we should win' I was being sarcastic about the 'our support is appalling' thread

With me and my oldest son having ID with us. It would have to be a proper jobsworth knocking us back with a kid using a Adult ticket. Thanks for info.

Yeah, I’d say if the lead name is there with ID, there definitely wouldn’t be an issue. In fact they probably wouldn’t even know how many tickets or who they’re for in the envelope. It’ll just have the person who booked them wrote on it.

Still no tickets in today's post
So back onto the phone with city Monday. Something to look forward too. CTID

Live on ITV1 in the UK. Kick off time 20:00 (GMT).

A chance to build a little bit of momentum. I expect us to make plenty of changes, we play Newcastle (H) on the Saturday.

Predicted XI:
-----------------Ortega
Lewis-----Dias---Ake---Gomez
-------------------Rodri
--------Bernardo---Perrone
Mahrez-------Alvarez----Foden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.