FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

Peterborough away again in 5th round would be good
Fuck me went to the game there in 81..went off big time..full of lads at some fair or something..going back to station after the game was manic..it was proper fighting..not the posturing for the mobile phone lot.
Great result though ..nice one Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
During the 81 cup run I brought my Transistor Radio in to school each time and we listened during Tech Drawing. Better than any modern day social media experience I can tell you.
Technical Drawing, that brings back memories, I did that to A level standard. Loved it. I guess it’s not taught any more with all the computers doing that work.

During the 81 cup run I brought my Transistor Radio in to school each time and we listened during Tech Drawing. Better than any modern day social media experience I can tell you.
I was teaching in London then and a lot of the lads were Tottenham, listened to the draws for each round and they told me every time "hope we get your lot, sir." They eventually did. The Friday after the replay was bad and even giving them a bugger of a test to take didn't make up for it.

Peterborough at home please as I've never seen us play them at home. I saw us at London Road 41 seasons ago,
Cambridge away would be a good one but they're 2-0 down at the moment.
I know Boreham Wood are still in but I doubt they'll get past Bournemouth.
41 seasons ago....fuck @

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.