FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

And is the Sixth Round draw after the liverpool match concludes on the Wednesday?

Edit. Just seen it on Mags calendar- 7.45pm on the Thursday
Just a guess for now, going by when they normally do it in rounds. They’ll announce actual draw details a day or two before the round games start and ours is first so probably a day before then.

19000 seems a bit high to me for a Wednesday night and it’s on ITV.
(Not that just interest in this).
The TO does seem to have an idea of how it works, mind, so am probably wrong.

It is high and it's not anyone on 19k pts either, it's only those on FA Cup scheme ... I think it will go all the way down for all on FA Cup scheme and then also into regular seasoncard holders with certain pts.

Last edited by a moderator:
and interest in this).
My guess, and it's a total guess, would be that this will go down lower too. But away ticket demand seems to grow every season. There's also usually added interest in grounds that people haven't been to.

Last edited by a moderator:

My guess is that they will announce additional criteria at lower levels and it will sell out pretty soon after those open for sale. But who knows for sure - the numbers going to corporate and guests are hard to estimate for a game like this.
And the game is on the Tuesday. Don’t want anyone turning up 24 hours late!

Last edited:
What starting 11 will City have out? Bearing in mind the fixtures after this game and the games before it.

What starting 11 will City have out? Bearing in mind the fixtures after this game and the games before it.
Steffen
Walker
Stones
Ake
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
Gundogan
de Bruyne
Mahrez
Jesus
Grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.