FA Cup R5 - Sheff Wed (A) - Wed 4 Mar 7:45pm

Looks like this midweek FA Cup nonsense is going pear shaped already because of tv.
It was a daft idea in the first place. Especially as the next round is on a Saturday with half the number of clubs involved.

Either reduce the number of PL teams (zero chance) or get rid of some of the International breaks if people want a winter mini-break.

It's on Thursday 5th of March

BBC have all the 5th round games down for Tuesday 3rd of March on their website? If we play on the Monday or Tuesday the Arsenal home or the EFL final would have to be moved? My bet is Wednesday or Thursday.

Well they can always move it to Sunday. It happens all the time.
Less so in the championship and why should their fans be inconvenienced. Down to play Brentford that day and I suspect many of them will already have sorted out travel etc for a Saturday game. Game should be played on the Wednesday

Less so in the championship and why should their fans be inconvenienced. Down to play Brentford that day and I suspect many of them will already have sorted out travel etc for a Saturday game. Game should be played on the Wednesday
Is there a tie that could be played on Thursday which doesn’t require a club to move a league fixture to Sunday.

Is there a tie that could be played on Thursday which doesn’t require a club to move a league fixture to Sunday.
In theory the derby is played on the Sunday so if they move both games to the Thursday so as not to offer an advantage to either team that would be a possibility. Chelsea play Neverton on the Sunday but Dipperpool play Saturday lunchtime. Leicester play the Monday night game but Coventry and Birmingham are playing Saturday so no chance for them. Basically whoever play on the Thursday is going to be pissed off big time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.