FA Cup Replays 4/5 Febuary

Prices at Klanfield? £15 for dippers, £25 for Shrews? FA not allowing TV - is this correct?
I don't know about the FA but tv swerved the game after what klopp said,shrewsbury are saying they are getting less gate money as well,it's a disgusting thing for the dippers to do,they should give them the money,it's also disgusting the media and the FA have given them a pass,if it was us it would be very different,not that we would ever do it in the first place,for their players it's a once in a lifetime to play such a big club,i say big what i mean is ****s

I don't know about the FA but tv swerved the game after what klopp said,shrewsbury are saying they are getting less gate money as well,it's a disgusting thing for the dippers to do,they should give them the money,it's also disgusting the media and the FA have given them a pass,if it was us it would be very different,not that we would ever do it in the first place,for their players it's a once in a lifetime to play such a big club,i say big what i mean is ****s

I remember us copping it when we played an understrength team (mainly younger players and the odd older player like Fernando) in the cup against Chelsea. We got a lot of flack for it despite having a CL semi-final against Real Madrid a couple of days later. Funnily enough the dippers don't seem to be getting the same press for it and they aren't even resting players because of a vitally important game coming up in a few days.

Why the fuck are the mickeys getting away with a second string, no manger team tonight?
We and 7 other prem teams play at weekend, no fucking scouse game though.
And the fuckers had 2 weeks off at xmas.
Can anybody tell me why they not only get away with this shit but seemingly the media love them for it ( see bbc ffoty page)
Fucking stinks this shit.

I remember us copping it when we played an understrength team (mainly younger players and the odd older player like Fernando) in the cup against Chelsea. We got a lot of flack for it despite having a CL semi-final against Real Madrid a couple of days later. Funnily enough the dippers don't seem to be getting the same press for it and they aren't even resting players because of a vitally important game coming up in a few days.
Yeah the bbc went mad at us,jugears and shearer were fuming,it's who you know i suppose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.