FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 32 years of age and been plagued by injuries, He's at a stage of his career now where his minutes have to be managed.

If he wasn't right and asked to come off he made the correct decision..
It’s mind bending that people are eluding to KDB not fancying playing the last 7 minutes of a European cup quarter final! He clearly felt something so needed to come off. Could have been anything and he was then struggling to run so came off for the team. Might have been sound the next day, can easily happen.

Oh god I'd already made peace with our B-team losing valiantly. Now I think we could win, haha.

The match day threads regulars will be at their usual wankiness if we don't score goal within the first five minutes of the match.

It’s mind bending that people are eluding to KDB not fancying playing the last 7 minutes of a European cup quarter final! He clearly felt something so needed to come off. Could have been anything and he was then struggling to run so came off for the team. Might have been sound the next day, can easily happen.
The person saying it is a known kev hater , i think he has changed his username but posts the same crap

after today we got 5 days until Brighton then its Sunday, Saturday, Saturday, Tuesday, Sunday and then Saturday if we win today. Practically a holiday camp for this lot.

that said I am incredibly surprised not to see Doku and Kovacic today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.