FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the third time this season, Pep makes the same mistake against Chelsea, he plays without a real CMFnext to Rodri, thereby leaving Rodri in the wind to fight alone against fast and physically strong Chelsea offensive players. I'm afraid we have a basketball game again
I suspect Bernardo will play there with Foden wide right. I could be wrong though.

The person saying it is a known kev hater , i think he has changed his username but posts the same crap
I'm not a "kev hater" by any stretch of the imagination. I'm curious to know how you've come to that conclusion.

I just don't see how those seven minutes are going to massively affect his short/long-term fitness. He's got a solid record from the penalty spot and could have changed our fortunes. Oh, well. It happens. There's no point dwelling on it.

Stella’s deep here now. Fridge full. Sun is out in lovely Langley (some say).

Come on City!!!!

I'm not a "kev hater" by any stretch of the imagination. I'm curious to know how you've come to that conclusion.

I just don't see how those seven minutes are going to massively affect his short/long-term fitness. He's got a solid record from the penalty spot and could have changed our fortunes. Oh, well. It happens. There's no point dwelling on it.
Could have cost him another five months out , grow up ffs

Odd to drop Josko considering his young age and outstanding form in the last weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.