FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he’s shattered & not at his best. Why risk the prem league for a semi final ?

If rodders gets injured or form drops off for prem games we could lose it all
Because we risk the premier league if we go out of two competitions to lesser opposition in nearly as many days.

It was a simple choice. Play this type of strong team and have a chance of winning, or play a heavily rotated weak team and go out.

I'm glad the players still want to go for it. Incredible mentality.

Last edited:
Because he’s shattered & not at his best. Why risk the prem league for a semi final ?

If rodders gets injured or form drops off for prem games we could lose it all

How do you know he's still shattered? Did he whatsapp you?

He got a last weekend off, maybe he's feeling better. Besides, he's got another 5 days off after today.

I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Great team considering how knackered they must have been on Wednesday night. Let’s hope they are enough up after 60 minutes or so to make a few changes and give a rest to those who really feel the need.

Looking at the line up we need to score early and control the game, The fear is the legs going after 60 minutes and with little to nothing in attacking players on the bench to try and win the game,

This game can not go to extra time or pens with big games coming up in the premier league,
I said before the Madrid game that win one of the three on offer and I would be happy this season, So losing today only strengthens the title push or win and lets see

Really thought Rico's freshness and energy might f got him in the starting 11 today.
In Pep we trust, and the bench will be needed today at some stage

If you still need to ask this question you haven't been paying attention all season. He's wank.
I think he’s got plenty of ability but he needs to adapt his style of play to fit in with City. It didn’t help him that he was signed late in the transfer window, it would have been much easier for him if he’d had a pre season with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.