FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can always travel West Coast. It shouldn't be a problem for a late kick-off.

I may travel down on the Friday and stay with my son in Sydenham over the weekend and travel back on Sunday.

Doesn't look like much availability on the West Coast

Been a while since I’ve had to figure out accommodation at a Wembley visit - any tips? The AirBnB and hotel prices are eye watering given we might be there again a month later!

We can always travel West Coast. It shouldn't be a problem for a late kick-off.

I may travel down on the Friday and stay with my son in Sydenham over the weekend and travel back on Sunday.
I lived in Sydenham when I was 18. It was a right shithole then. Couldn’t believe how much it had changed when I went for a mooch before Palace away a few years ago.

Been a while since I’ve had to figure out accommodation at a Wembley visit - any tips? The AirBnB and hotel prices are eye watering given we might be there again a month later!
London Marathon weekend. Trains to close towns tend to run later so might be worth looking at Hemel, St Albans etc.

I like to stay at Gerard’s Cross which is about 15-20 minutes n the train, straight into Wembley. The Ethorpe is usually reasonable.

I lived in Sydenham when I was 18. It was a right shithole then. Couldn’t believe how much it had changed when I went for a mooch before Palace away a few years ago.
Him living there will save me a fortune in hotel bills if City have three trips to Wembley this season. I have to sort him a match ticket in return.

He is looking to move to Manchester this summer. That will be much better for home matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.