FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The semi final has nothing to do with the cup scheme..
You have to purchase a
Yeah. Purchased the ticket based on my points as a season ticket holder & being in all cup schemes but just wondered if I should have had an email by now with the ticket, or if it will be sent directly to my wallet

Yeah. Purchased the ticket based on my points as a season ticket holder & being in all cup schemes but just wondered if I should have had an email by now with the ticket, or if it will be sent directly to my wallet
You should have had a purchase acknowledgement email when you paid for the ticket.
And City are now sending out digital tickets by email which can be downloaded into a digital wallet.

You should have had a purchase acknowledgement email when you paid for the ticket.
And City are now sending out digital tickets by email which can be downloaded into a digital wallet.
Cheers. That’s good to hear as I have 3 tickets & need to transfer one to my grandson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.