FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve had a confirmation email but not one allowing me to download the tickets yet? Can’t download from my account either although can see the tickets there.

Anybody else having the same issue?

Cheers

I’ve had a confirmation email but not one allowing me to download the tickets yet? Can’t download from my account either although can see the tickets there.

Cheers
Yes. Still not been able to download mine yet.

Cheers
Are you referring to the confirmation when you ordered the ticket or have you received another?
Also, you might not be about to download to Google Wallet from a non-Google email address.

What time would people suggest leaving Manchester driving down 1 stop for quick break . Driving to an under ground station then tube in . Looking at getting there 2 hours before kick off

What time would people suggest leaving Manchester driving down 1 stop for quick break . Driving to an under ground station then tube in . Looking at getting there 2 hours before kick off
I always take the M40 and stop at Warwick. Always plenty of blues there too and plenty of choice for food etc. I then park at Gerrards Cross and take the train into Wembley

Probably 09.30 -10.00 ish as takes about three hours plus a break and then parking up and getting sorted for the tube and travelling in.

Are you referring to the confirmation when you ordered the ticket or have you received another?
Also, you might not be about to download to Google Wallet from a non-Google email address.
Just the confirmation when I ordered the tickets. I’d expect to be able to downloads from my account but the option is greyed out. Will see what happens this week. Cheers

Just check Google Maps on the morning of the game but add 30 to 60 mins to the estimated time as traffic builds up when nearing London. Plus allowance for any stoppings along the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.