FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Contrast I know more regulars going this one than any of the last 5 times we’ve been for a semi.
Good stuff….. none of my mates are going, none of my sons mates are going and nobody who sits around us at the Etihad. I found it difficult to get on a coach cos there wasn’t enough uptake from my supporters club and they are not running one.
I personally can’t wait & we are stopping off at Uxbridge CC.

Good stuff….. none of my mates are going, none of my sons mates are going and nobody who sits around us at the Etihad. I found it difficult to get on a coach cos there wasn’t enough uptake from my supporters club and they are not running one.
Funny old game isn’t it. I get there’s a cost etc but people can’t moan when they miss out on the final etc when they don’t go to the semis. For me weekends without going to football are pretty boring so missing it isn’t really an option. Gives me a break from the other half.

Be a top day anyway and once a few have been knocked back everyone becomes a mate anyway.

I print at home every home match
Wembley request wait until 5 days before the match before you phone up City to request your PAH Tickets.
95 minutes on the phone then only got the email for 3 out of 4 of our Tickets then another 55 minutes to request the missing one.
Best team in the world.
Worst ticket system in the world.
Looking forward to weekend now especially after smashed Madrid Wednesday. CTID
The amount you spent on the phone call could have gone towards getting a smart phone and not having the problem.

I bet they’d find a way there if it was the champions league final at Wembley, just shit poor excuse’s if I’m honest plenty of people drive and can car share I’m driving

Funny old game isn’t it. I get there’s a cost etc but people can’t moan when they miss out on the final etc when they don’t go to the semis. For me weekends without going to football are pretty boring so missing it isn’t really an option. Gives me a break from the other half.

Be a top day anyway and once a few have been knocked back everyone becomes a mate anyway.
Why will people miss out in the final if they don’t go to the semi-final? They won’t miss out.

Look at it another way. Those fans that haven’t gone to the semi-final, but will go to the final, have given fans who wouldn’t normally get a ticket for the semi-final to get a ticket for the semi-final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.